Ok, so took a few minutes to check out what’s on sale where. Likely to be price-matching at Walmart to save some time.
So the best things I see -
Strawberries - $1.48/lb
Charmin - 9 rolls - $3.77 ($.25 cent off coupon from my stash)
Half-Gallon milk - $.99
Whole boneless pork loin - $1.99/lb
Mac & Cheese - $.33
BIG ONE _ Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - 4/$4 -
I have a couple $.75/2 coupons, but you can also go here for $.50/2.
A bunch of 11/$10 - or $.91/each - (if you price match they’ll honor that price, 11 or not)
- Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit
Use $0.40/3 coupon found HERE
or use $0.30/2 coupon from 9/9 SS
Final cost $0.76 – $0.78 each!
- Suave Deodorant
Dole head lettuce
Bounty basic single roll (coupon stashed on this too)
Boneless Beef Rump Roast $1.99/lb.
Whole or Sliced White Mushrooms 3/$5
Quaker Cereal $1.88
And here’s the big hits —
First set here is Thursday-Saturday only, limit of 3
Hy-Vee Chicken Noodle or Tomato Soup 3/$1
- Hy-Vee Macaroni & Cheese 3/$1
- Hy-Vee Canned Tomatoes, Kidney or Chili Beans 3/$1
- Hy-Vee Canned Corn or Green Beans 3/$1
- Hy-Vee Tomato Sauce (15 oz.) 3/$1
Second set is Friday-Saturday only
- Half gallon milk $.99
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes or Raisin Bran $1.68 (I’ve got some coupons saved up, but I’d bet you could find some at www.coupons.com)
- Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 oz. - $2
- Palermo’s Classic pizza - $1.67 - go here for a coupon and you can’t beat that price on frozen pizzas
And last set is anytime this week
- HyVee shredded cheese, 8 oz - $1.18
- HyVee Panburger Partner meals - $.78
- Baby carrots - 16 oz - $.99
- Sweet red peppers - $.88/each
- HyVee instant oatmeal - $.99
- 5 lbs potatoes - $.98
Avocados $0.29 ea.
Cauliflower $0.99 ea.
Grape Tomatoes (10 oz.) $0.99
Green, Red or Black Grapes $0.79/lb.
Special thanks to Omaha Deal Diva for sharing her lists too!